About this BlogExpert advice, ideas, innovation and inspiration for all sports coaches and team managers - from 'grass roots' through to elite and high performance levels. All posts are written by Wayne Goldsmith, AKA the "Sports Coaching Brain". If you have a question or comment about any post, please add it to the comments section.
- Free Booklet: Coaching Essentials for Every Sports Coach
- Swimming Psyche Outs. How to be in control, confident and composed when faced with psyche outs (and how to use them to your advantage!!). Part Two.
- Performance Practice: Integrating Swimming Skills into Training and Practice with a Performance Focus.
- A.T. – does it stand for Anaerobic Threshold or A Total Waste of Time?
- Talent ID in Swimming: the Talent Pool!